New York State Federation of Democratic Women Endorsement
The New York State Federation of Democratic Women (NYSFDW) endorses Pat Strong for New York State Senate representing the 46th District.
Strong is a lifelong Democrat whose stance on issues important to Upstate NY, and especially women and families, is noteworthy. She is committed to:
- protecting the environment ;
- promoting a clean economy with a focus on new (green) jobs for the future;
- increasing access to quality affordable healthcare for all;
- protecting a woman’s right to choose;
- helping upstate businesses, including family farms, thrive and grow;
- investing in youth and making full and equitable funding for schools a priority
- reducing the tax burden; and
- addressing the opioid epidemic as a health crisis and developing practical strategies to save lives
The issues that Strong champions are issues that matter now, more than ever. We need a NYS Senator who is willing to take a stand and fight for what’s important for women, families, and all residents of Upstate New York. Her track record of making a difference in her community as a small business owner, volunteer, and environmental advocate lead NYSFDW to believe that Pat Strong will be the kind of public servant who will make a difference for Upstate NY.